- aspect ratio
- Black & White
- World War II
- war images
- military officers
- the '40s
- 1 Aug 1944
Invasion front in France
The Allied invasion of France and the fighting in the French hinterland. The Germans continue with counterattacks.
Video not found:
Program title: Polygoon Dutch News
Episode title: Week number 44-31
Extended info for: "Invasion front in France"
- Map with overview of the battlefield;
- The German Marshal Rommel leaves a house in the company of other officers;
- German tanks and infantry crossing a field, woods and hedgerows, and fires;
- Cannonner load cannon shells and fire cannons, hitting grenades cause huge clouds of smoke;
- Tanks, paratroopers and grenadiers make an attack in a village, soldiers storming houses;
- German soldiers themselves in.
Related video clips